cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Failing to enable SSL/HTTPS on console proxy vm
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:54:54 GMT
Hi,

Is there any particular voodoo involved in getting the $subject to work correctly on 4.8.0?
I've uploaded the Comodo wildcard cabundle, crt and key in the Infrastructure page, the systemvms
have rebooted.
They came back fine and nothing dodgy in the logs, but when I open the console of a VM Firefox
will say there are insecure contents loaded and will not display the terminal ajax thingy.

Apache HTTPD and Tomcat had no issues with these certs.

Is there something that I am missing?

Thanks

Nux!
www.nux.ro