cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Pull Requests Triage sprint
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 13:16:09 GMT
All,

I've tried to triage all open PRs, starting from oldest to newest. Based on my understanding,
I've put tag:<str> in comments (as tagging was not allowed on PRs) to sort them as following:

tag:mergeready          - PRs that are ready for merge, may need one more LGTM
tag:easypr                     - these are PRs with small changes, have 1+ LGTM or can be
easily reviewed
tag:vmware-pickup   - vmware related PRs, that may need to be picked up (if the author has
left project)
tag:pickup                     - likely a PR that need to be picked up by someone
tag:needlove                - PR that can use some reviewing and are quite needed (such as
strongswan PR)
tag:closeme                 - old PRs that are already merged on 4.7+ or need to be reopened
for 4.7+

One can get a list of PRs by searching these keywords on github.com/apache/cloudstack/pulls.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

Regards,