cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Linas Žilinskas <li...@host1plus.com>
Subject RE: how to go about codebase quality when colisions occur?
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 07:19:35 GMT
Yes, i used the tutorial. Someone from irc gave me the link to it. And yes, I implemented my
api call using that. But that's when the question poped up in regards of dependent code.

After this email, Dahn from irc suggested i create a code restructure proposal (to move vnc
related libs to some shared codebase). So i'll try to figure something out over the next week
or two.

Regarding the benefits for all users, i think having an api call which returns an url for
the console - instead of depending on the management server itself -  would benefit a lot
of people (especially in the commercial environment). I'm working on this because we ourself
need this feature :) So i'm just trying to figure out the best/correct way to implement this
in CS.

Linas Žilinskas
Head of Development
Host1Plus

website: http://www.host1plus.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Host1Plus
twitter: https://twitter.com/Host1Plus
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-energy-technologies-ltd.

Mobile: +370 699 08899
Phone: +44 870 8200222
Fax: +44 870 8200222

Host1Plus is a division of Digital Energy Technologies Ltd.
26 York Street, London W1U 6PZ, United Kingdom