cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajsekhar K <rajsekha...@accelerite.com>
Subject Update docs using reStructuredText - Need help
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 05:52:17 GMT
Hi,

I want to update information in the Downloading vhd-util section of the Installation Guide
(version 4.6).

Would like to know how I can access the Install Guide files that I can edit using reStructuredText.
 I have installed Sphinx and can access Online reStructuredText editor (http://rst.ninjs.org/).

I think I know the process for creating pull requests on updating the .xml source files. I
would like to know how the process differs when I use reStructuredText.

Could you please help?

Thanks,
Rajsekhar K
Senior Product Engineer | Accelerite, Bangalore
Email: rajsekhar.k@accelerite.com<mailto:rajsekhar.k@accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER