cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 19:47:47 GMT
Thanks Paul,  Looks like there is a permission issue and got it fixed.  You should be able
to download it now.

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerite,
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite

On 5/17/16, 1:01 AM, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>Raja,
>
>http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001bd8a0faf.qcow2.bz2
>
>returns:
>
><Error>
><Code>AccessDenied</Code>
><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>53EAFABB1108278B</RequestId>
><HostId>fVsFcxdoTA8U3MOoToZ0VsEyQNaJ4N5xTtMhaGpxG5OgDugcrBTwOGSaCjgCs+thNukQYLrk4vY=</HostId>
></Error>
>
>
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>
>paul.angus@shapeblue.com 
>www.shapeblue.com
>53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
>@shapeblue
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Raja Pullela [mailto:raja.pullela@accelerite.com] 
>Sent: 16 May 2016 20:07
>To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com
>
>Hi Indra,
>
>Its available on download.cloud.com – can you try to download it ?  I have added this
to this list to make them available on cloudstack.apt-get.eu.  
>
>Best,
>Raja
>Senior Manager, Product Development
>Accelerite,
>2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
>Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite
>
>On 5/16/16, 6:25 PM, "Raja Pullela" <raja.pullela@accelerite.com> wrote:
>>Hi Indra,
>>
>>I will check this and get back.
>>
>>Best,
>>Raja
>>Senior Manager, Product Development
>>Accelerite,
>>2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
>>Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite
>>
>>On 5/14/16, 11:45 AM, "Indra Pramana" <indra@sg.or.id> wrote:
>>>Dear all,
>>>
>>>Is there an alternative solution for now where I can download below URL?
>>>
>>>http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c001b
>>>d8a0faf.qcow2.bz2
>>>
>>>It's the default CentOS 5.5 (64-bit) no GUI template for KVM. I 
>>>checked and the above copy is not yet on cloudstack.apt-get.eu.
>>>
>>>Looking forward to your reply, thank you.
>>>
>>>Cheers.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Raja,
>>>>
>>>> I've just picked up on this.
>>>>
>>>> There are a number of URLs which are hardcoded into the CloudStack 
>>>> database for the small built-in templates.  These are in just about 
>>>> every copy of CloudStack out there.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/f59f18fb-ae94-4f97-afd2-
>>>> f84755767aca.vhd.bz2
>>>>
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/eec2209b-9875-3c8d-92be-c00
>>>> 1bd8a0faf.qcow2.bz2
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/centos56-x86_64.vhd.bz2
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/releases/4.3/centos6_4_64bit.vhd.bz2
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova
>>>> http://download.cloud.com/templates/builtin/centos-7-x86_64.tar.gz
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> These will need copying and the CloudStack code updating to the new 
>>>> location.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I don't think that you can deprecate download.cloud.com or it's 
>>>> contents for some time, without causing a lot of issues for users.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Short Term - all the content has moved to cloudstack.apt-get.eu
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Which sections to be modified?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The Install Guide needs to be modified.  Sample links/details are 
>>>> mentioned below for 4.6 and same needs to be updated for other 
>>>> Released versions of Cloudstack documentation:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/e
>>>> n/4.6/management-server/#downloading-vhd-util
>>>>
>>>> Section - Downloading vhd-util¶
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> What to do modified ?
>>>>
>>>> modify URL from 
>>>> http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util
>>>> to
>>>> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/tools/vhd-util
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> @Rajsekhar can you please update the sections ?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>>
>>>> Raja
>>>>
>>>> Senior Manager, Product Development
>>>>
>>>> Accelerite,
>>>>
>>>> 2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
>>>>
>>>> Phone: 1-408-216-7010,  www.accelerite.com, @accelerite
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Kind regards,
>>>>
>>>> Paul Angus
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>> Paul Angus
>>>>
>>>> paul.angus@shapeblue.com
>>>> www.shapeblue.com
>>>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue
>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>DISCLAIMER
>>==========
>>This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent
Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
>
>
>
>
>DISCLAIMER
>==========
>This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent
Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.




DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite,
a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent
Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
Mime
View raw message