cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sangeeta lal <sangeeta.6...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding files generated by WSDL
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 04:38:01 GMT
Dear CloudStack Team,

I am Sangeeta, a PhD scholar from India. I am working in the area of
automated software engineering and my aim is to analyse logging statements.

While analysing the CloudStack project,* I found may files having following
statement written in them*:

*/*This file was auto-generated from WSDL*
* * by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.5.6  Built on : Aug 30, 2011 (10:00:16
CEST)*
*/

1. Can anyone please tell me *what this means*?
2. Are the kinds of file have *no user contribution*?

I  highly appreciate your help!

Thank You
--
Regards...