cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Juniper Build Failure
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 14:16:29 GMT
You can also manually install on your .m2 repository, and then you will not
need to download it anymore from a remote repository. To speed up the
"bubles" CI, it would be interesting to have the .m2 with all jars needed
for ACS, then the process of compilation would be faster, because it would
not need to download the dependencies.

I uploaded it for you if you would like to have it:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c7dnvk64nzg7xgc/AABTUM0_iemAIrM9pbrIvBEZa?dl=0

--
Rafael Weingärtner