cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject [CI] Apache Hardware for CI/QA environment
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 12:20:59 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to demystify the urban legend about available hardware
within Apache infrastructure that could be used as Continuous Integration
infrastructure for CloudStack builds.
So far the current status is that Apache have available hardware, few
servers which I don't have details.

Last status: servers are racked and cabled. But the network remain to be
configured and also the remote access (IPMI, vpn,..) for those servers.

Servers are located in USA Oregon.

I've arrass INFRA team last few days to have more information about the
hardware status and how we could help to make those servers available,  but
I got nothing from them so far.

If anyone have details about that hardware or documentation about how it
was supose to be deployed and used I would appreciate to have access to it.

Cheers,

PL