cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject [CCC2016MTL] Round Table Event (for remote attendees)
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 21:52:31 GMT
Hi all,

As you know, tomorrow is the first day of the Apache CloudStack Collab 2016
Montreal. We will be starting with a round-table session around 1:30 pm EDT
(GMT -4).

You are all invited to join us via GoToMeeting [1] and contribute to the
list of topics you would like to see discussed [2].

Minutes of the meeting will be posted on our wiki [2], and as usual, if any
decisions are to be made, subjects will be moved to the mailing list where
votes and further discussions will be held.

[1] https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/904621125
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference%3A+Montreal+2016

Cheers,