cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: RM after 4.9
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 15:02:49 GMT
Woohoo!!!  Thank you Rajani.  This is awesome.  I will support you with CI
and will also be working out the final logistics to get the 'cloudstack'
repo moved from the 'apache' to 'apachecloudstack' github org which will
let us use github labels and such will let the community help track the
status of the different PRs, which will make a big difference for the RM
workload.

Let me know if you need anything.  :)

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer