cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Adwait Patankar <adwait_patan...@accelerite.com>
Subject Introduction from Adwait
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 08:54:24 GMT
Hello folks,

I've joined the Accelerite CloudPlatform team recently and gearing up on the CloudStack.
I'm predominantly a Java Developer and worked on different products and varied domains (Data
Analytics, Backup & Recovery, IAAS Management) .
My previous recent experience has been working on a heterogeneous cloud management solution
supporting KVM, Xen, Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization environments.

I've been following the dev mailing list for CloudStack community for a few weeks and see
a lot of traction with members actively participating and helping each other to build a robust
CloudStack ecosystem.
Feeling excited to join and hopefully contribute in a meaningful way to the CloudStack community.

Currently going through the publicly available videos on CloudStack features and trying out
building the Devcloud setup to play around.

Regards,
Adwait Patankar
Principal Product Engineer | www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER