cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Shweta Agarwal <shweta.agarw...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 07:01:10 GMT
Congrats Will!

Thanks
Shweta

On 5/20/16, 10:36 AM, "Ardhendu Shekhar" <ardhendu.shekhar@accelerite.com> wrote:

>Congratulations, Will.
>
>Regards,
>Ardhendu
>
>Ardhendu Shekhar
>Senior Manager, Program Management | CloudPlatform | Accelerite, Hyderabad |
>Extn:  29370 | Desk: +91 40 6742 9370 | Cell: +91 988-500-2788 | ardhendu.shekhar@accelerite.com
|

>On 5/19/16, 12:26 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Morning Everyone,
>>
>>Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens
the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.

>>Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering
support !

>>You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward
and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and
CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.

>>-Sebastien
>>Former VP CloudStack
>

>DISCLAIMER
>This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual

DISCLAIMER