cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Popescu <Octavian.Pope...@interoute.com>
Subject Re: Number of NICs in VMWare - CS 4.6 bug?
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 13:15:39 GMT
I’m afraid not - I found the 25155 ticket reference in some release notes but that’s as
far as it goes really…

On 09/05/2016 12:11, "Abhinandan Prateek" <abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com<mailto:abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

It seems there is a limit of 8 NICS that Hyper-V will support for user VMS: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj680093.aspx

It seems CS-25155 is some internal jira ticket, do you know if the summary/extract can be
shared ?

On 06/05/16, 8:15 PM, "Octavian Popescu" <Octavian.Popescu@interoute.com<mailto:Octavian.Popescu@interoute.com>>