cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Lianghwa Jou <lianghwa....@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Introduction
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:09:57 GMT
Hello,

My name is Lianghwa Jou and I run the CloudPlatform engineering at Accelerite. We got several
queries about our plan for CloudStack/CloudPlatform. I will try to answer the question briefly.

When I think about what ACS can be or should be, I often think about AWS. AWS is a very feature
rich, stable, scalable and resilient cloud. It's also really easy to deploy and maintain.
(Amazon deploys and maintains it for you.:) ) I think bringing these characteristics to ACS
can be a good direction for ACS.  As for more specific feature development, we believe XYZaaS
will be an important part of ACS in the future. There can be many different types of services.
We plan to put more resources in this area.

We believe strongly that the success of CloudPlatform depends on the success of CloudStack
We are committed to open source and will continue to contribute to the community.

Lianghwa

DISCLAIMER