cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Shweta Agarwal <shweta.agarw...@accelerite.com>
Subject Permissions issues on cwiki with my login credentials
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 05:50:51 GMT

I dont have permissions in cwiki for commenting on any wikipage. Can somebody provide me the
same.

I am reviewing some design docs and need to post review comments on it.

My username is shwetaag

Registered with email : shweta65@gmail.com

Thanks

Shweta
Principal Product Engineer, CloudPlatform
Accelerite

DISCLAIMER