cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CaaS in CloudStack with Kubernetes
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 23:38:06 GMT
Congrats Sebastien! I am very excited to see it running!

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue

Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

>Hi folks,
>
>I have been quite silent this past few weeks because aside from voting in a new VP (soon
to be announced), I  have been hard at work for my new endeavors with Skippbox.

>I am quite excited that today we could not wait and Skippbox together with Shapeblue announced
a preview of a Kubernetes/CloudStack integration:
>http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/04/g7872516/shapeblue-harness-the-power-of-kubernetes-and-apache-cloudstack-to-give
>
>This is currently still a by request preview, but once we are done with much better testing
and even tighter integration, the code will be open sourced as a CloudStack plugin.