cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Introduction
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:46:20 GMT
Welcome Rashmi

Kind Regards
Giles

Regards,

GilesĀ Sirett

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Tutkowski, Mike [mailto:Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com]
Sent: 08 April 2016 06:12
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Introduction

Welcome aboard!
From: Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_dixit@accelerite.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:58 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Introduction

Hello!

I am Rashmi Dixit and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in Accelerite. I have worked
on a hybrid cloud management solution supporting hypervisors such as KVM, Xen, VMware, HyperV
and public clouds such as EC2. My areas of interest are User Interface, networking.

I am really looking forward to contributing on CloudStack.

See you around!
Rashmi

Rashmi Dixit
Principal Product Engineer | CloudPlatform | www.accelerite.com