cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Miller <patrick.mil...@sungardas.com>
Subject [QUESTION] ACS 4.8 Centos 7 ARM / Raspberry PI B 2 with Intel KVM hypervisor
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:25:57 GMT
I built  ACS 4.8 on Centos 7 ARM on a Raspberry PI B 2.  With ACS 4.8 built
on a Centos 7 x86_68 for the cloudstack_agent code.

And I am planning on managing a cluster of  Intel Centos 7 kvm hypervisors.

 I was wonder if anyone has tried a mixed platform configuration before. I
will report back my progress.

Thanks
  Patrick

Patrick Miller ▪ Senior Systems Engineer ▪ Sungard Availability Services
2481 Deerwood Dr, San Ramon, Ca 94583 ▪  Office: 925-831-7738
patrick.miller@sungardas.com <patrick.miller@sungard.com> ▪
www.sungardas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,