cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject CaaS in CloudStack with Kubernetes
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:02:22 GMT
Hi folks,

I have been quite silent this past few weeks because aside from voting in a new VP (soon to
be announced), I  have been hard at work for my new endeavors with Skippbox.

I am quite excited that today we could not wait and Skippbox together with Shapeblue announced
a preview of a Kubernetes/CloudStack integration:
http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/04/g7872516/shapeblue-harness-the-power-of-kubernetes-and-apache-cloudstack-to-give

This is currently still a by request preview, but once we are done with much better testing
and even tighter integration, the code will be open sourced as a CloudStack plugin.

I wouldn’t mind couple supportive tweets and if you want a demo before you can run it yourself,
ping me.

Cheers,

-Sebastien