cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 23:17:34 GMT
Welcome to the community, Rashimi.

Regards,

John Burwell

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue
On Apr 8, 2016, at 1:03 PM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Rashmi, look forward to seeing great contributions!
>
> Ahmad E
>
>> On Apr 7, 2016, at 9:58 PM, Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_dixit@accelerite.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I am Rashmi Dixit and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in Accelerite.
I have worked on a hybrid cloud management solution supporting hypervisors such as KVM, Xen,
VMware, HyperV and public clouds such as EC2. My areas of interest are User Interface, networking.

>> I am really looking forward to contributing on CloudStack.
>>
>> See you around!
>> Rashmi
>>
>> Rashmi Dixit
>> Principal Product Engineer | CloudPlatform | www.accelerite.com
>>

>> DISCLAIMER
>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual