cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Strange XenServer SR behavior when deploying system VMs in Basic Zone on 4.9
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:10:32 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone recently observed the following behavior:

http://imgur.com/8ALJmWb

As you can see in the image, I have three 6.5 XenServer hosts in a resource pool.

I just used them when creating a basic zone and the system VMs were deployed just fine. However,
there are SRs pointing to secondary storage on my XenServer-6.5-1 and XenServer-6.5-3 hosts
still (there used to be one on my XenServer-6.5-2 host, but it went away once the system VMs
started up on that host).

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike