cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 05:12:11 GMT
Welcome aboard!
From: Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_dixit@accelerite.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:58 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Introduction

Hello!

I am Rashmi Dixit and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in Accelerite. I have worked
on a hybrid cloud management solution supporting hypervisors such as KVM, Xen, VMware, HyperV
and public clouds such as EC2. My areas of interest are User Interface, networking.

I am really looking forward to contributing on CloudStack.

See you around!
Rashmi

Rashmi Dixit
Principal Product Engineer | CloudPlatform | www.accelerite.com