cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:33:01 GMT
Hi,

Citrix has been hosting   "download.cloud.com"  for  quite  some time  now  and  it holds
 the  System Templates for all the releases and  some  tools.   Going forward,  this  content
 needs  to  be  moved  from "download.cloud.com".    So, we will be moving  this content
to  "cloudstack.accelerite.com".    I  will also be  updating  the  links in the  documentation
 to reflect  these  changes and will provide an update  once  the  content  move  is complete.

@Wido, if you could also copy this content to "cloudstack.apt-get.eu"  that  will be great.
 I can provide you the details in a separate email.

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development,
Accelerite,