cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: 4.9 Release Management
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:25:57 GMT
Thanks for taking up the baton Will et al.

Just for clarity - given that getting CI 'done' will take some time (mainly because of the
state of the Marvin Tests and Marvin output) - are 'we' now dropping the monthly releases?

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:%20@cloudyangus>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image1c9d01.png@0dd3a650.4f94077d]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.