cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:50:34 GMT
All,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference North America 2016 is open. We would like to
invite you all to Montreal, Canada on June 2 and 3 to participate in this
conference. Registrations are now available, so head over to the evenbrite (
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/apache-cloudstacktm-conference-montreal-2016-tickets-23815552960)
register your tickets today.

The call-for-papers is also still open. There are still speaking spots
available, so if you have a topic you would like to present, please submit
your talk using the following form: https://goo.gl/r5Wmjk

Hope to see you all in Montreal!

Kind Regards,

CCCNA Organizers