cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <murali.re...@shapeblue.com>
Subject introduction
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:50:49 GMT
All,

Just wanted to let the community know that I have decided to work on Apache CloudStack again.
I have taken up a position at ShapeBlue, so you will be seeing me around @dev and @users.
For the new members of the community and others who I have not interacted with, here is small
self introduction. I started my journey with CloudStack, in late 2010 as cloud.com employee.
Later spent 4 years till late 2014 working on various CloudStack features (EIP, GSLB, NAAS,
NetScaler integration, native SDN controller, distributed virtual router, event bus to name
few). I was working on NFV solution on OpenStack over a year. I am excited to join back the
community, looking forward to interact with you.

Thanks,
Murali