cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Walter, André <Andre.Wal...@bitgroup.de>
Subject AW: [POLL] Interest for EU based event/collab
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:54:08 GMT
Hi Erik,

we are heading for 16th of June from 13:00 -17:30 CET (I am working together with Steve to
finalize the speakers/agenda) and you are more than welcome ☺.

Best regards.
Andre

Von: Erik Weber [mailto:terbolous@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. März 2016 20:51
An: Giles Sirett
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Walter, André; Steve Roles
Betreff: Re: [POLL] Interest for EU based event/collab

Hi Giles,
Berlin is great!
Has there been any discussions about a specific date yet? Personally I have some vacation
plans in that time frame (not that it should matter for the event).
I agree that combing the efforts we have is a good thing, I am hoping for something bigger
than a traditional UG at some point as it is hard to defend the costs for a 3-4 hour event.

--
Erik

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>