cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating CloudStack content from download.cloud.com
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:00:43 GMT

> On Mar 25, 2016, at 10:24 AM, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@accelerite.com> wrote:
>
> @Sebastien,  thanks for the feedback.  please note that the goal of this exercise was
not to impact any users during this migration and hence the efforts to place the content at
a location where we could move it to.  Since Wido is ok with hosting the content on 'cloudstack.apt-get.eu',
it is even better.  I will work with Wido on the next steps.

Ok cool.

We had other threads about avoiding company specific URL in docs. So let’s definitely avoid
that.

> @Ilya,  'cloud.com' is not getting transferred.
>
> Best,
> Raja
> Senior Manager, Product Development
> Accelerite,
> www.accelerite.com

the sender and delete all copies of this message.