cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Important Pending Items
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:11:26 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

On item (3) - the BVTs have been running consistently (with same passrates) and haven't had
the time to automate the process of reporting to an external site.
Bharat and Sanjeev are working on CI - running BVTs/Regression, working on getting it run
automatically and consistently.
Hope to see it ready soon.

Best,
Raja
-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:29 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Important Pending Items

Morning folks,

We have several crucial pending items, that we need to resolve before moving on:

1- We need an RM for master ( just saw some commits there that should be reverted or merged
properly in other branches).

2- We need to automate writing release notes, pushing/tagging new docs when release come out
and announcing releases on website. Currently neither 4.7 nor 4.8 have been announced.

3- CI is still almost inexistent

-Sebastien