cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Concerning open PRs
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 12:31:56 GMT
Unfortunately the $dayjob keeps getting in the way of our CI work, however wrt to PRs - we
should have Jenkins build and keep the RPM artefacts relating to a pull request (for a fix
length of time). This will enable 'users' to deploy an environment based on those RPMs and
test it. The requirement to build the RPMs from a PR in Git is an ENORMOUS barrier to non-devs.

I don't know how to configure this in Jenkins (without breaking more than I fix)

Regards

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:%20@cloudyangus>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image581dbc.png@b52485ae.42bb289d]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.