cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Contributing to the Documentation
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 17:55:22 GMT
Hi Eric,

The docs are written in reStructuredText. http://rst.ninjs.org/ is a handy editor

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:%20@cloudyangus>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image59f64a.png@05451697.47bac088]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.