cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sangeeta lal <sangeeta.6...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding cloudstack logging
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:11:00 GMT
Dear Dev Team,

I am Sangeeta (PhD) scholar from India. I am working in the area  of mining
software repositories and my aim is to study logging practices of
developers. I am using Apache CloudStack project for my study.
I notice that when a try block consist of following three types of
statements, their corresponding catch block is not logged.

*Type 1 : * {
  org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope resultEnv=resultContext.getEnvelope();
  java.lang.Object
object=fromOM(resultEnv.getBody().getFirstElement(),com.amazon.ec2.client.AmazonEC2Stub.DescribePlacementGroupsResponse.class,getEnvelopeNamespaces(resultEnv));

callback.receiveResultdescribePlacementGroups((com.amazon.ec2.client.AmazonEC2Stub.DescribePlacementGroupsResponse)object);
}

*Type 2:* {
  return
param.getOMElement(com.amazon.ec2.CreateNetworkInterfaceResponse.MY_QNAME,org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory());
}

*Type 3:* {

isReaderMTOMAware=java.lang.Boolean.TRUE.equals(reader.getProperty(org.apache.axiom.om.OMConstants.IS_DATA_HANDLERS_AWARE));
}

Can any of you please tell me why is it happening?

Thank You So Much!!

--
Regards...
Sangeeta