cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Hair <j...@greenqloud.com>
Subject Re: Controlling Load Order of Modules
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:13:41 GMT
This is above the classloader level. It's at CloudStack's module level,
which is an abstraction built on top of Spring's dependency injection. The
relevant stuff can be found
in framework/spring/module/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/spring/module/model/impl/.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com

--
*Jeff Hair*
Technical Lead and Software Developer