cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Mushtaq <syed1.mush...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about templates and zones
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:58:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to figure out a bug where we create a template from snapshot
and the API response returns NULL. We use Swift as a secondary storage and
by default, its scope is REGION. My question is, are templates tied to a
zone? Because what I see is in the template_zone_ref table, there is an
entry for my template with zone_id=1 but the template_view table shows
data_center_id as NULL. So I am now confused as to what is the correct
value and what my fix should be.

Thanks,
-Syed