cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Important Pending Items
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:43:18 GMT
I am willing to step up as the RM for 4.9.  I need to get caught up on the
workflow and what CI we have in place etc...  Any help getting caught up on
how we are currently working would be appreciated.  I need to get my lab
setup to start testing and working through the different PRs, so I am still
a little ways out from being able to actually get things moving.

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_