cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rafael Weingartner
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:56:22 GMT
Congratulations Rafael!

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 7:37 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rafael Weingartner

Congrats Rafael!

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:
    +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imageaaf065.png@a79b4495.49b5d3ec]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

On 23-Feb-2016, at 9:19 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Rafael Weingartner to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Rafael is part a hacking group in the south of Brasil and has been active
> as contributor of code and as reviewer. He had been accepted a few months
> ago but I totally forgot to make this announcement. My apologies to both
> him and the community for the tardiness of this announcement.
>
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
> eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
> submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
> otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
> project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Rafael
>
> --Daan Hoogland
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Regards.