cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] CloudMonkey release work
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:38:36 GMT
Hi all,

It’s been months since the last official cloudmonkey release. I know many of us have been
installing cloudmonkey directly from our git repo (for example: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey)
and it has been working without any major known issues in production.

Are there any outstanding bugs/issues you want to report and see fixed, if not I would like
to start a voting thread for our next cloudmonkey release.

There has not been a lot of changes since the last release, the new changes since last release
are:
- Support for history
- Improved csv display/output
- Improvements around auto completion

Regards.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:
    +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imageef377c.png@2c39c138.448a5913]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |