cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Important Pending Items
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:20:50 GMT
I think that it is better to sort out the CI stuff for validating PRs before moving ahead with
the next release.
There was a recent mail from Bharat on a sample CI BVT run. As I understand it is still WIP,
but once the remaining items are fixed it will be useful for validating PRs.

Also I can be the 2nd RM along with Will for the next release.

-Koushik