cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR validation using proposed CI.
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:15:04 GMT
Bharat,

Hope all is well,

Perhaps you can explain the workflow and extensiveness of your tests.

Thanks
ilya

On 2/24/16 9:23 PM, Bharat Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As all of you know from earlier discussions in the community, we have been working on
implementing a CI to test github PRs and publish results. We have implemented this
> internally and will start testing PRs and publish the results by mail to dev list.
>
> At this point if a test fails, we do not know it for sure if it is due to a bug in the
test, in cloudstack or in the CI environment. We do not have anything to cross reference.
If a test is being
> reported as failure but is passing in your local environment,  please let us know we
will try and fix this in the CI environment.