cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <jlkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Two late-announced security advisories
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 03:09:54 GMT
Folks - I just sent out 2 security advisories that should have been sent out several months
ago - luckily the ASF security team was aware of them and prodded the ACS security team as
to what was up. Earlier today I realized the announcements hadn’t gone out, so they were
just sent.

I just put up a blog post[1] explaining how this happened and what we’re going to do in
the future to minimize the chance of it happening again.

If folks have further questions about the advisories or the mixup in posting them, I’m happy
to discuss privately or on-list.

With apologies...

John
1: https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/two_late_announced_security_advisories