cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Pesky volume snapshot schedule
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 09:40:49 GMT
Try setting "volume.snapshot.job.cancel.threshold" value greater than "backup.snapshot.wait"
value. This will make sure that backup snapshot is cancelled before job cancellation. This
in turn will take care of cleanup of old snapshots.

Regards,
Anshul

On 05-Feb-2016, at 2:53 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com<mailto:andrei@arhont.com>>