cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.7.1
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:25:58 GMT
Hi Guys,

This does look like its an issue , this has been reported before
Under

The work around is too use a predefined service offering with a lower CPU speed not custom

Thanks
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:imageec9cee.png@94dabaf1.4b82b04b]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.