cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Boris Roman Schrijver
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 22:22:49 GMT
Congrats and welcome, Boris.

John Burwell

d:      +44 (20) 3603 0542 | s: +1 (571) 403-2411 <tel:+44%20(20)%203603%200542%20|%20s:%20+1%20(571)%20403-2411>

e: | t: <|%20t:>
    |      w:<>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

you have received this email in error.

On Jan 21, 2016, at 9:15 AM, Suresh Sadhu <> wrote:
> Congrats Boris!!
> On 1/19/16 4:15 AM, Wilder Rodrigues wrote:
>> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack is
>> pleased to announce that Boris Roman Schrijver has accepted our invitation to join
the PMC.
>> Please join me in congratulating him.
>> On behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC Wilder Rodrigues

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<> |
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<>
CloudStack Consulting<> | CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure Support<>