cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.8.0
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:53:13 GMT
I asked Rohit to take a quick look for me.
He thought that it may be related to recent changes in ./framework/cluster/src/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterServiceServletContainer.java

However, it's beyond me to fix anything in there.

Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

t:      @cloudyangus<tel:@cloudyangus>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com>        |      w:

-----Original Message-----
From: Remi Bergsma [mailto:RBergsma@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 1:34 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.8.0

Most likely, as there is no change in that part of the code :-)

Tested on CentOS7 to be sure and that works fine. I’ll see if I can spin a CentOS 6 box.

Have you found a fix already? It’s most likely packaging related.

Regards,
Remi

On 22/01/16 14:28, "Glenn Wagner" <glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com> wrote:

>Hi Remi ,
>
>We have seen this issue in 4.7.0 repeatedly , so probably in 4.7.1 (I
>haven't tested this yet)
>
>Thanks
>Glenn

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle).
> [...]
>dContextRunnable.java:46) at
>org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextTimerTask.run(Manag
>edContextTimerTask.java:27) at
>java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>
>Thanks
>Glenn
>

>[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
>Glenn Wagner
>Senior Consultant , ShapeBlue
>

>d: | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091> | m: +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>
>
>e: glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
| w: www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>
>
>a: 2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa
>

>[cid:image5cc653.png@1df30b2f.46aa0e68]
>

>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India
trademark.
>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely
you have received this email in error.