cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Citrix CloudPltform Question-Hyper-V
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 23:13:43 GMT
Is your management server running on linux or windows?

If it is on linux I guess you could CIFS mount it and use the regular
system vm install method from [1], but use the appropriate version.
If it is on windows I have no idea, never used cloudstack in combination
with windows/hyper-v before, someone else might have though.

--
Erik