cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LTS release or not
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 11:40:03 GMT
Rene, I would advice to support 4.7 as LTS. It adheres to the new
development/release process unlike 4.5 and any bugfixes there can
automatically be merged forward to newer releases to reduce the chance of
regression.

I am in favour of the general concept.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 12:12 AM, Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com

--