cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Freeze everything until we get CI
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:59:12 GMT
Because that would require manual work (reporting back the results), maybe
if we figure out some way to dispatch the request to run tests with a PR
against an environment.

If we had a repository in which developers could register their environment
to receive requests to run tests on a given PR, and then store the result
somewhere to be checked by some git hook.

When a PR is created a hook dispatches test requests, and then other hook
checks the results of those tests (instead of reporting back, we consult
the result of functional software tests).