cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Mushtaq <syed1.mush...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to create VMs on master because of virtual router failing to start
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 06:08:45 GMT
Hi All,

I am getting the following error on master when I try to create an instance

SSH execution of command /opt/cloud/bin/router_proxy.sh
get_template_version.sh 169.254.3.35 null has an error status code in
return. result output:

I couldn't find the script on the VR. I mounted the systemvm.iso and
confirmed that it does not have the script too. I've cleaned and built
several times ( mvn clean install -P systemvm) but the ISO doesn't contain
the scripts. Does the VR pull these scripts from somewhere else? I thought
all the scripts go in the systemvm.iso and get copied onto the SystemVMs
(VR, CP, SSVM). Does anyone
else see this problem?