cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: disable github notifications ?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:10:53 GMT
Is there any other way of doing it ? (i.e can we get a summary of the comments sent to the
list)

I filter out the GH notifications (because I too find them noisy) but then often miss discussions
that happen as GH comments

In theory, we have the rule "if it happens, it happens on dev@", I feel may of the conversations
on GH really should be somehow shown on dev@

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Giles Sirett
CEO     ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image73d39f.png@19ca4fce.4eb5f45f]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.