cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Jenkins set up to build and push RPB and DEB to repo
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:51:37 GMT
Hi,

I should have probably done this a lot earlier, but hey, it's here now.

At PCextreme I've set up three Jenkins slaves:

- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 14.04

In Jenkins you can now find multiple jobs under "build-release":

- cloudstack.apt-get.eu-deb
- cloudstack.apt-get.eu-centos6
- cloudstack.apt-get.eu-centos7

Personally I think we can let go of the centos6 job soon if we decide to
drop support for CentOS 6 in any upcoming release.

You can run a job with parameters and it will build the DEB or RPM and
send them to cloudstack.apt-get.eu

I also updated the README there: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/README

So publishing packages for the upcoming 4.7.1 and 4.8.0 releases should
be trivial.

Just start the Jenkins jobs with the right TAG and RELEASE (See attached
screenshot) and you should be OK.

Wido